Skip to the content
- Copy the SQL execution result grid into tab-delimited and CSV copies, and add column-named copies to each.
- Cancel the abbreviated display for queries hit in the search of SQL execution results
- Editor right click context-menu implementation
- DDL tab right click context-menu implementation
- Addition of current SQL execution function
- Fixed the behavior when closing the window when searching SQL execution results
- Fixed a bug that the column name does not appear in auto completion
- Implemented update notification function
- Improved design of execution results
- In the query execution result search, if multiple hits were made to the column value, the focus will be given to each hit.
- Fixed a bug that editor auto-completion didn’t work properly.